Cottage and Boat Rentals on one of the best fishing lakes in Canada!
for more info and rates:
About The Resort
Nestled on the banks of McGregor Bay on beautiful Rice Lake, just 90 minutes from Toronto and 15 minutes from Peterborough, Highland View Resort is located in the Kawartha vacation area. Highland View Resort caters to a wide variety of needs and interests ranging from the avid golfer, to the serious angler, to sports teams, to family fun and everything in between.
Ski-bobbing & tubing
Giant checkers & checkers
Beachside fountain pool
In-ground, heated, salt water pool
Kiddies play area
Book & video library
Boat & motor rentals
Fax & photocopying
State-of-the-art fish-cleaning hut & dockside fish lockers
North on #28 to Bailieboro
Turn east on County Road #2 (Lakeview Road)
Travel 22 km and turn right on McGregor Bay Road, south to Rice Lake
Highway 401 to Highway 35/115 North
Stay on Highway 115, do not veer off at the #35 split
Travel to the end of 115 and turn right at the lights at Highway 7
Travel east to County Road 35 (“The Keene Road”)
Turn left on County Road #2 (east) towards Keene
Turn right (south) on McGregor Bay Road to Rice Lake
Highway #7 east to #34 on the south side
Turn left onto #34, travel south 9 km to Keene
Turn right (west) on County road #2
Travel 1 km to McGregor Bay Road
Turn left (south) to Rice Lake
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- How To Convert Facebooks Libra Cryptocurrency to Bitcoin Cash June 20, 2019
- Buy and Sell Bitcoin Cash Now – Peer2Peer May 27, 2019
- Purse.Io | Spend Bitcoin Cash on Amazon and Save $$$ May 15, 2019
- The Flexa network is open for business May 13, 2019
Latest BCH Merchants
- Cottage and Boat Rentals on one of the best fishing lakes in Canada! for more info and rates: https://www.highlandview.com About The Resort Nestled on the banks of McGregor Bay on beautiful Rice Lake, just 90 minutes from Toronto and 15 minutes from Peterborough, Highland View Resort is located in the Kawartha vacation area. Highland View Resort caters to a wide Read more...
- About Us The 3 Bro’s Coffee company is a small coffee business from the Greater Detroit area. We are dedicated to providing the freshest and highest quality coffee beans directly to you at the click of a button. All of our coffee is specialty grade and places in the top 5-7% of coffee in the world. 3 Bro’s Coffee is where quality Read more...
- We believe buying airline tickets should be easy Our creative data-driven approach make it so Headquartered in Calabasas, CA, CheapAir’s team of 125 travel enthusiasts use cutting edge technology, a boatload of airfare data, and superior customer service to make it easier to buy affordable airline tickets. We’ve built a proprietary shopping engine that scours the web for the lowest Read more...
- eGifter joined the digital gifting space with a focus on disruption. The eGifter founders observed that the industry seemed slow to adapt to mobile and social trends. To their surprise, they also saw an industry that seemed void of a nimble and creative company that also had a truly enterprise-grade offering. Coming from an enterprise Internet security and business continuity Read more...
- What is Peaceful Warrior? Peaceful Warrior was created to inspire and empower people to use cryptocurrency as money. “To help achieve global adoption of cryptocurrencies, used as a mean of exchange.” The Peaceful warrior brand works to enhance the lifestyles of those who want to change the world and free themselves, and/or their businesses– financially. Our store features PW products, Read more...
- Who We Are Our mission is to make crypto useful. Purse allows users to name their own discount when shopping any product on Amazon by matching shoppers with earners- individuals who wish to exchange their Amazon gift cards for Bitcoin! Purse has the best deals online, period. No minimums, no blackout dates, no gimmicks. The winds of crypto markets are Read more...
- How to Cold Store Your Cryptocurrency for Safekeeping June 26, 2019If you’re new to the crypto scene you might have heard about people moving their assets into cold storage or cold wallets but were unsure exactly what this entails. Simply put, it means storing your crypto offline to reduce access to hackers. Here’s how you can easily freeze your coins for safekeeping. Also Read: How […]Avi Mizrahi
- PR: New FATF Rules See VASP Industry Convene for V20 Summit June 26, 2019As the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) prepares to roll out a new set of rules to increase reporting requirements on cryptocurrency transactions at the G20 Leaders’ Summit this month, a collective of international industry associations have led an initiative to convene Virtual Assets Service Providers (VASPs) for the first-ever V20 Summit, to be held […]Bitcoin.com PR
- Ledgerx Approved to Offer Regulated Bitcoin Derivatives to Retail Investors June 26, 2019The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission has approved Ledgerx to offer physically-settled bitcoin spot and derivatives trading, previously available only to institutional investors, to retail investors of any size. Ledgerx explained that its new platform will share the same order book as the current institutional offering so plenty of liquidity is expected from day one. […]Kevin Helms
- Iranian Energy Grid Blames 7% Consumption Increase on Bitcoin Miners June 25, 2019Mostafa Rajabi Mashhad, the spokesperson for Tavanir, an Iranian state-operated grid entity, has explained that electrical consumption has spiked by 7% in comparison to the previous year. Rajabi blames illegal cryptocurrency mining operations for the country’s increased electrical consumption and has warned that illicit mining facilities will be cut off from the grid. Also Read: […]Jamie Redman
- The Guns N’ Bitcoin Scorpion Case Holds Your Shooter and Your Satoshis June 25, 2019Digital assets have become very valuable over the last few years, spawning a string of devices that protect cryptocurrencies from malware and mishandling. Now there’s a company called Guns N’ Bitcoin that offers a durable case called the Scorpion that holds not only a hardware wallet, but also three types of full to compact pistols […]Jamie Redman
- Check out Bitcoin.com’s Rebrand Giveaway and Win a Keepkey Hardware Wallet June 25, 2019Last week Bitcoin.com rebranded and to celebrate the new look, we’ve decided to give away a bunch of prizes to our followers. This week we’re giving out a Keepkey hardware wallet, collectors coins, Bitcoin.com Store vouchers and t-shirts with our new logo. Also Read: Trading Cryptocurrencies Like a Boss Takes Time and Research Grab Some […]Bitcoin.com