Cottage and Boat Rentals on one of the best fishing lakes in Canada!
for more info and rates:
About The Resort
Nestled on the banks of McGregor Bay on beautiful Rice Lake, just 90 minutes from Toronto and 15 minutes from Peterborough, Highland View Resort is located in the Kawartha vacation area. Highland View Resort caters to a wide variety of needs and interests ranging from the avid golfer, to the serious angler, to sports teams, to family fun and everything in between.
Ski-bobbing & tubing
Giant checkers & checkers
Beachside fountain pool
In-ground, heated, salt water pool
Kiddies play area
Book & video library
Boat & motor rentals
Fax & photocopying
State-of-the-art fish-cleaning hut & dockside fish lockers
North on #28 to Bailieboro
Turn east on County Road #2 (Lakeview Road)
Travel 22 km and turn right on McGregor Bay Road, south to Rice Lake
Highway 401 to Highway 35/115 North
Stay on Highway 115, do not veer off at the #35 split
Travel to the end of 115 and turn right at the lights at Highway 7
Travel east to County Road 35 (“The Keene Road”)
Turn left on County Road #2 (east) towards Keene
Turn right (south) on McGregor Bay Road to Rice Lake
Highway #7 east to #34 on the south side
Turn left onto #34, travel south 9 km to Keene
Turn right (west) on County road #2
Travel 1 km to McGregor Bay Road
Turn left (south) to Rice Lake
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- How To Convert Facebooks Libra Cryptocurrency to Bitcoin Cash June 20, 2019
- Buy and Sell Bitcoin Cash Now – Peer2Peer May 27, 2019
- Purse.Io | Spend Bitcoin Cash on Amazon and Save $$$ May 15, 2019
- The Flexa network is open for business May 13, 2019
Latest BCH Merchants
- Cottage and Boat Rentals on one of the best fishing lakes in Canada! for more info and rates: https://www.highlandview.com About The Resort Nestled on the banks of McGregor Bay on beautiful Rice Lake, just 90 minutes from Toronto and 15 minutes from Peterborough, Highland View Resort is located in the Kawartha vacation area. Highland View Resort caters to a wide Read more...
- About Us The 3 Bro’s Coffee company is a small coffee business from the Greater Detroit area. We are dedicated to providing the freshest and highest quality coffee beans directly to you at the click of a button. All of our coffee is specialty grade and places in the top 5-7% of coffee in the world. 3 Bro’s Coffee is where quality Read more...
- We believe buying airline tickets should be easy Our creative data-driven approach make it so Headquartered in Calabasas, CA, CheapAir’s team of 125 travel enthusiasts use cutting edge technology, a boatload of airfare data, and superior customer service to make it easier to buy affordable airline tickets. We’ve built a proprietary shopping engine that scours the web for the lowest Read more...
- eGifter joined the digital gifting space with a focus on disruption. The eGifter founders observed that the industry seemed slow to adapt to mobile and social trends. To their surprise, they also saw an industry that seemed void of a nimble and creative company that also had a truly enterprise-grade offering. Coming from an enterprise Internet security and business continuity Read more...
- What is Peaceful Warrior? Peaceful Warrior was created to inspire and empower people to use cryptocurrency as money. “To help achieve global adoption of cryptocurrencies, used as a mean of exchange.” The Peaceful warrior brand works to enhance the lifestyles of those who want to change the world and free themselves, and/or their businesses– financially. Our store features PW products, Read more...
- Prozura Travel Agency is a leading company in United Kingdom which provide the best service of boat rentals for many years. We are recognized as the best in providing the boat and yacht service around the island of United Kingdom. We only focus on making your water trip smooth and adventurous. Read more...
- Jailed Deepdotweb Admin Denies Earning $15M From Darknet Links November 12, 2019In an interview from prison, one of Deepdotweb’s operators has disputed the $15 million allegedly made from “illegal” referral links, claiming “There was no such amount.” Currently on remand in France, Israeli citizen Tal Prihar stands accused of directing visitors towards darknet markets (DNMs) in his role as Deepdotweb administrator. The popular site published articles […]Kai Sedgwick
- 6 Months Before Halving Signs Indicate Bitcoin Miners Are Hoarding November 12, 2019The great bitcoin reward halvings are coming and many newcomers have not experienced a halving event unless they joined the crypto community prior to 2016. A few speculators believe bitcoin miners and whales are hoarding coins right now until after the adjustment so prices will be driven up. Moreover, for the first time, crypto proponents […]Jamie Redman
- From FUD to FOMO – China State Newspaper Says Bitcoin Is ‘Successful’ November 11, 2019A major Chinese daily has published an article about Bitcoin. The publication describes the first cryptocurrency as a successful application of the blockchain technology. It provides its readers with the basics they need to know about Bitcoin and highlights some of its main characteristics. Also read: Crypto Banks Gain Regulatory Recognition Across the Globe Xinhua […]Lubomir Tassev
- Generation QE: How Central Banks Create Money From Thin Air November 11, 2019This year the public has seen a lot of the expansive monetary policy taking place with 37 central banks participating in monetary easing. Unfortunately, most people don’t understand the methods central banks like the Federal Reserve use to increase the money supply and never take the time to understand the process. The following is an […]Jamie Redman
- Crypto Jobs on the Rise, Thousands Listed November 11, 2019The number of job vacancies in the crypto industry is growing but fewer people are searching for them, according to a major U.S. job listing website. Thousands of jobs relating to Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology are currently available as new employers seek to enter the space and existing players expand operations. Also read: China […]Kevin Helms
- Crypto Banks Gain Regulatory Recognition Across the Globe November 11, 2019Traditional financial institutions are still leery about decentralized cryptocurrencies. They are only starting to explore the potential of digital assets. But a new breed of banks specializing in crypto have been working hard to take advantage of this trend and are gaining regulatory recognition around the world. Also read: How to Start With Bitcoin at […]Lubomir Tassev