Cottage and Boat Rentals on one of the best fishing lakes in Canada!
for more info and rates:
About The Resort
Nestled on the banks of McGregor Bay on beautiful Rice Lake, just 90 minutes from Toronto and 15 minutes from Peterborough, Highland View Resort is located in the Kawartha vacation area. Highland View Resort caters to a wide variety of needs and interests ranging from the avid golfer, to the serious angler, to sports teams, to family fun and everything in between.
Ski-bobbing & tubing
Giant checkers & checkers
Beachside fountain pool
In-ground, heated, salt water pool
Kiddies play area
Book & video library
Boat & motor rentals
Fax & photocopying
State-of-the-art fish-cleaning hut & dockside fish lockers
North on #28 to Bailieboro
Turn east on County Road #2 (Lakeview Road)
Travel 22 km and turn right on McGregor Bay Road, south to Rice Lake
Highway 401 to Highway 35/115 North
Stay on Highway 115, do not veer off at the #35 split
Travel to the end of 115 and turn right at the lights at Highway 7
Travel east to County Road 35 (“The Keene Road”)
Turn left on County Road #2 (east) towards Keene
Turn right (south) on McGregor Bay Road to Rice Lake
Highway #7 east to #34 on the south side
Turn left onto #34, travel south 9 km to Keene
Turn right (west) on County road #2
Travel 1 km to McGregor Bay Road
Turn left (south) to Rice Lake
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- How To Convert Facebooks Libra Cryptocurrency to Bitcoin Cash June 20, 2019
- Buy and Sell Bitcoin Cash Now – Peer2Peer May 27, 2019
- Purse.Io | Spend Bitcoin Cash on Amazon and Save $$$ May 15, 2019
- The Flexa network is open for business May 13, 2019
Latest BCH Merchants
- Cottage and Boat Rentals on one of the best fishing lakes in Canada! for more info and rates: https://www.highlandview.com About The Resort Nestled on the banks of McGregor Bay on beautiful Rice Lake, just 90 minutes from Toronto and 15 minutes from Peterborough, Highland View Resort is located in the Kawartha vacation area. Highland View Resort caters to a wide Read more...
- About Us The 3 Bro’s Coffee company is a small coffee business from the Greater Detroit area. We are dedicated to providing the freshest and highest quality coffee beans directly to you at the click of a button. All of our coffee is specialty grade and places in the top 5-7% of coffee in the world. 3 Bro’s Coffee is where quality Read more...
- We believe buying airline tickets should be easy Our creative data-driven approach make it so Headquartered in Calabasas, CA, CheapAir’s team of 125 travel enthusiasts use cutting edge technology, a boatload of airfare data, and superior customer service to make it easier to buy affordable airline tickets. We’ve built a proprietary shopping engine that scours the web for the lowest Read more...
- eGifter joined the digital gifting space with a focus on disruption. The eGifter founders observed that the industry seemed slow to adapt to mobile and social trends. To their surprise, they also saw an industry that seemed void of a nimble and creative company that also had a truly enterprise-grade offering. Coming from an enterprise Internet security and business continuity Read more...
- What is Peaceful Warrior? Peaceful Warrior was created to inspire and empower people to use cryptocurrency as money. “To help achieve global adoption of cryptocurrencies, used as a mean of exchange.” The Peaceful warrior brand works to enhance the lifestyles of those who want to change the world and free themselves, and/or their businesses– financially. Our store features PW products, Read more...
- Who We Are Our mission is to make crypto useful. Purse allows users to name their own discount when shopping any product on Amazon by matching shoppers with earners- individuals who wish to exchange their Amazon gift cards for Bitcoin! Purse has the best deals online, period. No minimums, no blackout dates, no gimmicks. The winds of crypto markets are Read more...
- How Coinbase Quietly Became the World’s Biggest Bitcoin Bank August 16, 2019On August 15, the San Francisco-based digital currency exchange Coinbase announced that it had acquired the cryptocurrency custody service Xapo’s institutional branch. The business move puts Coinbase in the limelight, making it the largest custodial service for digital assets worldwide, with more than $7 billion under custody. Also Read: Hong Kong Protest Leader Hopes to […]Jamie Redman
- Hong Kong Protest Leader Hopes to Incite Run on Chinese Banks August 16, 2019The 11th week of protesting in Hong Kong has passed as the world has witnessed massive sit-ins at the national airport and demonstrations across several locations citywide. The 2019 anti-extradition bill protests have affected Hong Kong’s local economy, investors have dumped on the benchmark Hang Seng index, and now pro-independence activist, Chen Haotian, has called […]Jamie Redman
- These Portfolio Tracking Tools Will Also Prepare Your Crypto Taxes August 16, 2019Tax season is months away, which is why you need to start preparing for it now. Leave everything to the last minute and you’ll only end up cursing your procrastination. Organize your cryptocurrency activity in advance and you’ll breeze through tax deadline day without so much as flinching. Despite maddeningly vague or unfair legislation, filing […]Kai Sedgwick
- Samsung Adds Bitcoin Support to Its Blockchain Keystore August 15, 2019On August 13, Samsung, the South Korean multinational conglomerate, published the company’s new Blockchain Keystore SDK for developers and the latest release supports Bitcoin Core (BTC). The version follows Samsung’s previous Keystore release which only supported ETH and the ERC20 standard. Also Read: Exploring the SLP Token Universe Built on the Bitcoin Cash Chain Samsung […]Jamie Redman
- Ron Paul Slams Fednow Payment System and Encourages Crypto Competition August 15, 2019Ron Paul, the muckraking former congressman from Texas, is stirring things up once again, this time taking aim at the new real-time digital payment system proposed last week by the U.S. Federal Reserve. Presented as an innovative solution by government and media voices, the cryptosphere received the news of the Fednow program with little more […]Graham Smith
- PR: Australian Bitcoin Cash Conference Brings Cryptocurrency Leaders to Townsville August 15, 2019Global leaders from the Bitcoin Cash community will gather at the first Bitcoin Cash City Conference in Australia, being held in Townsville on September 4 & 5. Townsville has really embraced Bitcoin Cash, so hosting this conference in the cozy, coastal suburb was a natural next step. Australia’s first gathering of enthusiasts and business leaders […]Bitcoin.com PR