- How To Convert Facebooks Libra Cryptocurrency to Bitcoin Cash June 20, 2019
- Buy and Sell Bitcoin Cash Now – Peer2Peer May 27, 2019
- Purse.Io | Spend Bitcoin Cash on Amazon and Save $$$ May 15, 2019
- The Flexa network is open for business May 13, 2019
Latest BCH Merchants
- About Us The 3 Bro’s Coffee company is a small coffee business from the Greater Detroit area. We are dedicated to providing the freshest and highest quality coffee beans directly to you at the click of a button. All of our coffee is specialty grade and places in the top 5-7% of coffee in the world. 3 Bro’s Coffee is where quality Read more...
- We believe buying airline tickets should be easy Our creative data-driven approach make it so Headquartered in Calabasas, CA, CheapAir’s team of 125 travel enthusiasts use cutting edge technology, a boatload of airfare data, and superior customer service to make it easier to buy affordable airline tickets. We’ve built a proprietary shopping engine that scours the web for the lowest Read more...
- eGifter joined the digital gifting space with a focus on disruption. The eGifter founders observed that the industry seemed slow to adapt to mobile and social trends. To their surprise, they also saw an industry that seemed void of a nimble and creative company that also had a truly enterprise-grade offering. Coming from an enterprise Internet security and business continuity Read more...
- What is Peaceful Warrior? Peaceful Warrior was created to inspire and empower people to use cryptocurrency as money. “To help achieve global adoption of cryptocurrencies, used as a mean of exchange.” The Peaceful warrior brand works to enhance the lifestyles of those who want to change the world and free themselves, and/or their businesses– financially. Our store features PW products, Read more...
- Prozura Travel Agency is a leading company in United Kingdom which provide the best service of boat rentals for many years. We are recognized as the best in providing the boat and yacht service around the island of United Kingdom. We only focus on making your water trip smooth and adventurous. Read more...
- Cointext Founder Publishes New ‘Postage’ Specs for SLP Tokens November 19, 2019On November 18, Cointext founder Vin Armani published a blog post that describes a new system called the ‘Simple Ledger Postage Protocol.’ The SLP concept allows wallets to send SLP tokens without having to use bitcoin cash (BCH) as ‘gas’ to forward transactions. Also Read: Bitcoin Cash Community Funds Eatbch Trip to Ghana The Simple […]Jamie Redman
- Chinese Authorities Scrutinize and Report on Crypto Exchanges November 19, 2019According to a notice issued on weibo.com, and later confirmed as authentic by business publication Caixin, authorities in Shanghai appear to have dispatched officials for conducting reviews of area businesses engaged in cryptocurrency dealings, and are set to report back to financial regulators by November 22. This comes in conjunction with a recent program on […]Graham Smith
- Crypto Debit Card Targets Generation Z With a Promise of Financial Freedom November 19, 2019From video games to fizzy drinks, teens have their own spending agenda. Raised in the digital age, generation Z also has a special sense of freedom, a product of unrestricted access to the internet and mass availability of new technology. Its members are potential natural adopters of cryptocurrency, and fintech companies are beginning to turn […]Lubomir Tassev
- Indian Supreme Court Wraps up Crypto Hearing for the Year November 19, 2019The Supreme Court of India called on for hearing on Monday the writ petitions challenging the banking restriction by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). After hearing from the RBI’s counsel, the court wrapped up the case for the year. Its decision follows Lok Sabha, the lower house of the Indian parliament, revealing that a […]Kevin Helms
- Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Discusses His Plan for Cryptocurrencies November 19, 2019Presidential candidate Andrew Yang has detailed his plans to regulate the digital economy if he were to become the President of the United States. Yang’s recent blog post called “Regulating technology firms in the 21st century,” explains how the candidate believes current American legislators are out of touch with innovative technologies. Also Read: Andrew Yang’s […]Jamie Redman
- US to Strictly Enforce Crypto Rules Similar to FATF Guidelines November 19, 2019The U.S. government will strictly enforce the rules on cryptocurrencies similar to the standards recommended by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF). The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network has reaffirmed that its “Travel” rule applies to cryptocurrencies. Meanwhile, the Federal Reserve has flagged stablecoin as a potential risk to the U.S. financial system in a new […]Kevin Helms