eGifter joined the digital gifting space with a focus on disruption. The eGifter founders observed that the industry seemed slow to adapt to mobile and social trends. To their surprise, they also saw an industry that seemed void of a nimble and creative company that also had a truly enterprise-grade offering. Coming from an enterprise Internet security and business continuity background, they seized the opportunity to disrupt the industry. Since inception, eGifter has been a trailblazer with a constant stream of innovation. The company operates three primary lines of business.
This is where it all began for eGifter, as the first website and mobile app in the market to offer mobile friendly design, group gifting, personalized eGreeting cards with video messages, social integrations, regifting, bitcoin payments, and the list goes on. Today, eGifter offers 300 brands of digital gift cards to consumers, most in variable denominations (down to the penny). All of our gift cards are new (not resold), authorized by our brand partners and designed to work, whether printed or presented from a mobile device. eGifter has more than 300 brands and growing, and more than a dozen ways to pay — more than any other gift card app in the world.
Digital Gifting Platform
When our brand partners saw our innovations, they asked the obvious question: “do you have that as a white-label service I can plug into my website or app?” The founders’ history in delivering multi-tenant software-as-a-service (SaaS) enabled them to answer with a resounding “Yes!” Today, dozens of the world’s largest brands use eGifter technology to drive their innovative gifting programs online. eGifter also sells its technology to digital wallet providers, or any app or marketplace looking to add gift card sales to the mix, both domestically and abroad.
Rewards & Incentives Platform and Services
In 2015, eGifter expanded its platform to support sales of gift cards to corporate buyers for incentive and rewards, both through the eGifter Rewards platform and via API. Today, eGifter’s offerings include all of it’s 300 brands, plus the gift of choice, the eGifter Rewards Choice Card™ — as well as the Virtual Vanilla Visa card. eGifter can deliver a white-label Incentive & Rewards Marketplace embedded in any web or mobile application.
Delivering memorable and rewarding gift-giving experiences that connect people in meaningful ways, both professionally and personally, is what eGifter is all about.
- How To Convert Facebooks Libra Cryptocurrency to Bitcoin Cash June 20, 2019
- Buy and Sell Bitcoin Cash Now – Peer2Peer May 27, 2019
- Purse.Io | Spend Bitcoin Cash on Amazon and Save $$$ May 15, 2019
- The Flexa network is open for business May 13, 2019
Latest BCH Merchants
- Cottage and Boat Rentals on one of the best fishing lakes in Canada! for more info and rates: https://www.highlandview.com About The Resort Nestled on the banks of McGregor Bay on beautiful Rice Lake, just 90 minutes from Toronto and 15 minutes from Peterborough, Highland View Resort is located in the Kawartha vacation area. Highland View Resort caters to a wide Read more...
- Webhallen sells games, computer hardware and peripherals, networking, entertainment, mobile phones, home and health and toys. Both online and in store. Note that it’s not possible to pay with Bitcoin Cash in the store however you can order online and pick up the goods in the store. Read more...
- About Us The 3 Bro’s Coffee company is a small coffee business from the Greater Detroit area. We are dedicated to providing the freshest and highest quality coffee beans directly to you at the click of a button. All of our coffee is specialty grade and places in the top 5-7% of coffee in the world. 3 Bro’s Coffee is where quality Read more...
- Andrei Weddings is one the reputed wedding videographer in London. We are more than just wedding videographers, we are visual storytellers. We find inspiration in Love, the most natural and honest human emotion. Our style combines the very best in candid documentary journalism with unparalleled cinematic storytelling to capture all the emotion of your wedding in the most stunning, authentic, Read more...
- We believe buying airline tickets should be easy Our creative data-driven approach make it so Headquartered in Calabasas, CA, CheapAir’s team of 125 travel enthusiasts use cutting edge technology, a boatload of airfare data, and superior customer service to make it easier to buy affordable airline tickets. We’ve built a proprietary shopping engine that scours the web for the lowest Read more...
- eGifter joined the digital gifting space with a focus on disruption. The eGifter founders observed that the industry seemed slow to adapt to mobile and social trends. To their surprise, they also saw an industry that seemed void of a nimble and creative company that also had a truly enterprise-grade offering. Coming from an enterprise Internet security and business continuity Read more...
- What is Peaceful Warrior? Peaceful Warrior was created to inspire and empower people to use cryptocurrency as money. “To help achieve global adoption of cryptocurrencies, used as a mean of exchange.” The Peaceful warrior brand works to enhance the lifestyles of those who want to change the world and free themselves, and/or their businesses– financially. Our store features PW products, Read more...
- IDEG Reports Launch of New Bitcoin Trusts in Asia With Coinbase as Custodian December 12, 2019According to a recent press release from IDEG Investment Limited, “Asia’s First Bitcoin Trusts” have been launched “as a traditional and comfortable way for ‘old money’ to invest in digital assets.” The two trusts, Asia Bitcoin Trust I and Atlas Mining Trust I, reportedly allow for investors to gain wrapped exposure to bitcoin and to […]Graham Smith
- China’s Inflation Hits a Record 4.5% as Beijing Prepares to Test Digital Yuan December 12, 2019China has been confronted with multiple economic and financial problems this year amidst an ongoing trade war with the United States. Authorities in Beijing have been trying to overcome the challenges with administrative measures in what has become a market economy over the years. And it’s backfiring. Inflation of the yuan just rose to its […]Lubomir Tassev
- SLP Token Market Cap Surpasses $50 Million December 12, 2019For over a year now, the Simple Ledger Protocol (SLP) token universe has grown quite vast. There are now more than 6,000 SLP tokens in existence and a number of SLP tokens have seen price discovery. Moreover, tokens listed on our SLP market capitalization aggregator show in the last two months SLP valuations have doubled. […]Jamie Redman
- AI Research Reveals Crypto Leaders Are Angry and Depressed December 11, 2019An artificial intelligence-driven personality research on the characteristics of crypto industry leaders such as Vitalik Buterin, Justin Sun, and Brian Armstrong found that intellect, liberalism, and cautiousness are their top personality traits. And a comparison with general tech titans showed that crypto leaders are 98.4% more likely to demonstrate anger and 46.4% more likely to […]Avi Mizrahi
- BRD’s Adam Traidman on New Products, Crypto Adoption, and Banking the Unbanked Into 2020 December 11, 2019Breadwallet, later known as Bread, and now just as BRD, was the first crypto wallet in the App Store in 2014. Its non-custodial, open source and user-friendly nature saw it become very popular, now with nearly 3 million users worldwide. CEO Adam Traidman took some time to field questions from news.Bitcoin.com this week, detailing BRD’s […]Graham Smith
- Market Update: Despite Uncertainty, BTC Longs Skyrocket December 11, 2019Digital currency prices have slumped again as the entire crypto market capitalization has dropped below $200 billion. At press time, most of the top digital assets are down a few percentages after gathering some gains over the last few days. With multiple coins getting rejected after trying to surpass upper resistance, skeptics think crypto prices […]Jamie Redman