eGifter joined the digital gifting space with a focus on disruption. The eGifter founders observed that the industry seemed slow to adapt to mobile and social trends. To their surprise, they also saw an industry that seemed void of a nimble and creative company that also had a truly enterprise-grade offering. Coming from an enterprise Internet security and business continuity background, they seized the opportunity to disrupt the industry. Since inception, eGifter has been a trailblazer with a constant stream of innovation. The company operates three primary lines of business.
This is where it all began for eGifter, as the first website and mobile app in the market to offer mobile friendly design, group gifting, personalized eGreeting cards with video messages, social integrations, regifting, bitcoin payments, and the list goes on. Today, eGifter offers 300 brands of digital gift cards to consumers, most in variable denominations (down to the penny). All of our gift cards are new (not resold), authorized by our brand partners and designed to work, whether printed or presented from a mobile device. eGifter has more than 300 brands and growing, and more than a dozen ways to pay — more than any other gift card app in the world.
Digital Gifting Platform
When our brand partners saw our innovations, they asked the obvious question: “do you have that as a white-label service I can plug into my website or app?” The founders’ history in delivering multi-tenant software-as-a-service (SaaS) enabled them to answer with a resounding “Yes!” Today, dozens of the world’s largest brands use eGifter technology to drive their innovative gifting programs online. eGifter also sells its technology to digital wallet providers, or any app or marketplace looking to add gift card sales to the mix, both domestically and abroad.
Rewards & Incentives Platform and Services
In 2015, eGifter expanded its platform to support sales of gift cards to corporate buyers for incentive and rewards, both through the eGifter Rewards platform and via API. Today, eGifter’s offerings include all of it’s 300 brands, plus the gift of choice, the eGifter Rewards Choice Card™ — as well as the Virtual Vanilla Visa card. eGifter can deliver a white-label Incentive & Rewards Marketplace embedded in any web or mobile application.
Delivering memorable and rewarding gift-giving experiences that connect people in meaningful ways, both professionally and personally, is what eGifter is all about.
- How To Convert Facebooks Libra Cryptocurrency to Bitcoin Cash June 20, 2019
- Buy and Sell Bitcoin Cash Now – Peer2Peer May 27, 2019
- Purse.Io | Spend Bitcoin Cash on Amazon and Save $$$ May 15, 2019
- The Flexa network is open for business May 13, 2019
Latest BCH Merchants
- Cottage and Boat Rentals on one of the best fishing lakes in Canada! for more info and rates: https://www.highlandview.com About The Resort Nestled on the banks of McGregor Bay on beautiful Rice Lake, just 90 minutes from Toronto and 15 minutes from Peterborough, Highland View Resort is located in the Kawartha vacation area. Highland View Resort caters to a wide Read more...
- Webhallen sells games, computer hardware and peripherals, networking, entertainment, mobile phones, home and health and toys. Both online and in store. Note that it’s not possible to pay with Bitcoin Cash in the store however you can order online and pick up the goods in the store. Read more...
- Cuatro amigos, fanáticos de las hamburguesas, decidieron traer el concepto de “Fast Casual” a Colombia, al darse cuenta que no había donde comerse una hamburguesa realmente buena sin tener que pagar una fortuna. Así nació HOME BURGERS, con hamburguesas artesanales, hechas con una mezcla de carnes de res premium jugosas, un pan único y vegetales frescos. Los restaurantes de Home Read more...
- About Us The 3 Bro’s Coffee company is a small coffee business from the Greater Detroit area. We are dedicated to providing the freshest and highest quality coffee beans directly to you at the click of a button. All of our coffee is specialty grade and places in the top 5-7% of coffee in the world. 3 Bro’s Coffee is where quality Read more...
- We believe buying airline tickets should be easy Our creative data-driven approach make it so Headquartered in Calabasas, CA, CheapAir’s team of 125 travel enthusiasts use cutting edge technology, a boatload of airfare data, and superior customer service to make it easier to buy affordable airline tickets. We’ve built a proprietary shopping engine that scours the web for the lowest Read more...
- eGifter joined the digital gifting space with a focus on disruption. The eGifter founders observed that the industry seemed slow to adapt to mobile and social trends. To their surprise, they also saw an industry that seemed void of a nimble and creative company that also had a truly enterprise-grade offering. Coming from an enterprise Internet security and business continuity Read more...
- What is Peaceful Warrior? Peaceful Warrior was created to inspire and empower people to use cryptocurrency as money. “To help achieve global adoption of cryptocurrencies, used as a mean of exchange.” The Peaceful warrior brand works to enhance the lifestyles of those who want to change the world and free themselves, and/or their businesses– financially. Our store features PW products, Read more...
- Who We Are Our mission is to make crypto useful. Purse allows users to name their own discount when shopping any product on Amazon by matching shoppers with earners- individuals who wish to exchange their Amazon gift cards for Bitcoin! Purse has the best deals online, period. No minimums, no blackout dates, no gimmicks. The winds of crypto markets are Read more...
- The Most Important Aspect of Bitcoin Is the Separation of Money and State August 19, 2019Many cryptocurrency supporters believe the technology allows for the separation of money and state in a manner that’s never been seen before. Governments inflict two forms of robbery against nonviolent citizens by forcing them to pay taxes while also stealing from them silently through inflation. Now there’s a wide array of digital currencies competing in […]Jamie Redman
- Bitcoin History Part 15: Silk Road Is Born August 18, 2019Silk Road launched in February 2011 as the darknet’s first bitcoin-based marketplace. Within four months, it would be the darknet’s most notorious site whose reputation extended all the way to the U.S. Senate. The origins of the drugs marketplace can be traced back further, however, to a philosophical thread on the Bitcointalk forum. It was […]Kai Sedgwick
- Philippines Increasingly Crypto Friendly – A Look at Driving Forces August 18, 2019There are many reasons why the Philippines is becoming increasingly crypto-friendly. Not only has its central bank registered more crypto exchanges recently, but the Securities and Exchange Commission has also been actively finalizing crypto guidelines. The country has an active crypto community, and one of its largest banks has engaged in multiple crypto projects. Also […]Kevin Helms
- IRS Revoking Passports Shows How Government Erodes Everything We Hold Dear August 17, 2019If you have outstanding tax debt, the IRS may now want to take your passport. For U.S. crypto holders still waiting on promised IRS guidelines for filing — especially those overseas who may have missed these warning memos — the over 400,000 agency notifications issued since February last year are troubling. This kind of behavior […]Graham Smith
- Bitcoiners Brace for More Performance Art and Another ‘Satoshi Reveal’ August 17, 2019On Friday, a variety of paid press releases were published stemming from a company called Satoshi Nakamoto Renaissance Holdings, a firm that claims a big “reveal” is coming on Sunday, August 18. According to the announcement, Satoshi Nakamoto will divulge his “real-life identity” alongside his “country of origin, education, professional background, and why he has […]Jamie Redman
- Passing the Burden of Negative Rates to Bank Clients Opens Door for Cryptocurrencies August 17, 2019Record low and negative interest rates have put commercial banks in a difficult spot. Across Europe, they have been passing the burden to their clients. Some have introduced fees for those with large account balances, while others are punishing everybody equally. In any case, some bankers fear this could lead to withdrawal of large amounts […]Lubomir Tassev