eGifter joined the digital gifting space with a focus on disruption. The eGifter founders observed that the industry seemed slow to adapt to mobile and social trends. To their surprise, they also saw an industry that seemed void of a nimble and creative company that also had a truly enterprise-grade offering. Coming from an enterprise Internet security and business continuity background, they seized the opportunity to disrupt the industry. Since inception, eGifter has been a trailblazer with a constant stream of innovation. The company operates three primary lines of business.
This is where it all began for eGifter, as the first website and mobile app in the market to offer mobile friendly design, group gifting, personalized eGreeting cards with video messages, social integrations, regifting, bitcoin payments, and the list goes on. Today, eGifter offers 300 brands of digital gift cards to consumers, most in variable denominations (down to the penny). All of our gift cards are new (not resold), authorized by our brand partners and designed to work, whether printed or presented from a mobile device. eGifter has more than 300 brands and growing, and more than a dozen ways to pay — more than any other gift card app in the world.
Digital Gifting Platform
When our brand partners saw our innovations, they asked the obvious question: “do you have that as a white-label service I can plug into my website or app?” The founders’ history in delivering multi-tenant software-as-a-service (SaaS) enabled them to answer with a resounding “Yes!” Today, dozens of the world’s largest brands use eGifter technology to drive their innovative gifting programs online. eGifter also sells its technology to digital wallet providers, or any app or marketplace looking to add gift card sales to the mix, both domestically and abroad.
Rewards & Incentives Platform and Services
In 2015, eGifter expanded its platform to support sales of gift cards to corporate buyers for incentive and rewards, both through the eGifter Rewards platform and via API. Today, eGifter’s offerings include all of it’s 300 brands, plus the gift of choice, the eGifter Rewards Choice Card™ — as well as the Virtual Vanilla Visa card. eGifter can deliver a white-label Incentive & Rewards Marketplace embedded in any web or mobile application.
Delivering memorable and rewarding gift-giving experiences that connect people in meaningful ways, both professionally and personally, is what eGifter is all about.
- How To Convert Facebooks Libra Cryptocurrency to Bitcoin Cash June 20, 2019
- Buy and Sell Bitcoin Cash Now – Peer2Peer May 27, 2019
- Purse.Io | Spend Bitcoin Cash on Amazon and Save $$$ May 15, 2019
- The Flexa network is open for business May 13, 2019
Latest BCH Merchants
- Cottage and Boat Rentals on one of the best fishing lakes in Canada! for more info and rates: https://www.highlandview.com About The Resort Nestled on the banks of McGregor Bay on beautiful Rice Lake, just 90 minutes from Toronto and 15 minutes from Peterborough, Highland View Resort is located in the Kawartha vacation area. Highland View Resort caters to a wide Read more...
- Webhallen sells games, computer hardware and peripherals, networking, entertainment, mobile phones, home and health and toys. Both online and in store. Note that it’s not possible to pay with Bitcoin Cash in the store however you can order online and pick up the goods in the store. Read more...
- Cuatro amigos, fanáticos de las hamburguesas, decidieron traer el concepto de “Fast Casual” a Colombia, al darse cuenta que no había donde comerse una hamburguesa realmente buena sin tener que pagar una fortuna. Así nació HOME BURGERS, con hamburguesas artesanales, hechas con una mezcla de carnes de res premium jugosas, un pan único y vegetales frescos. Los restaurantes de Home Read more...
- About Us The 3 Bro’s Coffee company is a small coffee business from the Greater Detroit area. We are dedicated to providing the freshest and highest quality coffee beans directly to you at the click of a button. All of our coffee is specialty grade and places in the top 5-7% of coffee in the world. 3 Bro’s Coffee is where quality Read more...
- We believe buying airline tickets should be easy Our creative data-driven approach make it so Headquartered in Calabasas, CA, CheapAir’s team of 125 travel enthusiasts use cutting edge technology, a boatload of airfare data, and superior customer service to make it easier to buy affordable airline tickets. We’ve built a proprietary shopping engine that scours the web for the lowest Read more...
- eGifter joined the digital gifting space with a focus on disruption. The eGifter founders observed that the industry seemed slow to adapt to mobile and social trends. To their surprise, they also saw an industry that seemed void of a nimble and creative company that also had a truly enterprise-grade offering. Coming from an enterprise Internet security and business continuity Read more...
- What is Peaceful Warrior? Peaceful Warrior was created to inspire and empower people to use cryptocurrency as money. “To help achieve global adoption of cryptocurrencies, used as a mean of exchange.” The Peaceful warrior brand works to enhance the lifestyles of those who want to change the world and free themselves, and/or their businesses– financially. Our store features PW products, Read more...
- Who We Are Our mission is to make crypto useful. Purse allows users to name their own discount when shopping any product on Amazon by matching shoppers with earners- individuals who wish to exchange their Amazon gift cards for Bitcoin! Purse has the best deals online, period. No minimums, no blackout dates, no gimmicks. The winds of crypto markets are Read more...
- How to Cold Store Your Cryptocurrency for Safekeeping June 26, 2019If you’re new to the crypto scene you might have heard about people moving their assets into cold storage or cold wallets but were unsure exactly what this entails. Simply put, it means storing your crypto offline to reduce access to hackers. Here’s how you can easily freeze your coins for safekeeping. Also Read: How […]Avi Mizrahi
- PR: New FATF Rules See VASP Industry Convene for V20 Summit June 26, 2019As the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) prepares to roll out a new set of rules to increase reporting requirements on cryptocurrency transactions at the G20 Leaders’ Summit this month, a collective of international industry associations have led an initiative to convene Virtual Assets Service Providers (VASPs) for the first-ever V20 Summit, to be held […]Bitcoin.com PR
- Ledgerx Approved to Offer Regulated Bitcoin Derivatives to Retail Investors June 26, 2019The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission has approved Ledgerx to offer physically-settled bitcoin spot and derivatives trading, previously available only to institutional investors, to retail investors of any size. Ledgerx explained that its new platform will share the same order book as the current institutional offering so plenty of liquidity is expected from day one. […]Kevin Helms
- Iranian Energy Grid Blames 7% Consumption Increase on Bitcoin Miners June 25, 2019Mostafa Rajabi Mashhad, the spokesperson for Tavanir, an Iranian state-operated grid entity, has explained that electrical consumption has spiked by 7% in comparison to the previous year. Rajabi blames illegal cryptocurrency mining operations for the country’s increased electrical consumption and has warned that illicit mining facilities will be cut off from the grid. Also Read: […]Jamie Redman
- The Guns N’ Bitcoin Scorpion Case Holds Your Shooter and Your Satoshis June 25, 2019Digital assets have become very valuable over the last few years, spawning a string of devices that protect cryptocurrencies from malware and mishandling. Now there’s a company called Guns N’ Bitcoin that offers a durable case called the Scorpion that holds not only a hardware wallet, but also three types of full to compact pistols […]Jamie Redman
- Check out Bitcoin.com’s Rebrand Giveaway and Win a Keepkey Hardware Wallet June 25, 2019Last week Bitcoin.com rebranded and to celebrate the new look, we’ve decided to give away a bunch of prizes to our followers. This week we’re giving out a Keepkey hardware wallet, collectors coins, Bitcoin.com Store vouchers and t-shirts with our new logo. Also Read: Trading Cryptocurrencies Like a Boss Takes Time and Research Grab Some […]Bitcoin.com